BOSTON COMMUNITY TRIP TO ISRAEL
Revel in her history, religious sites and culture
An eight and a half day immersive experience sojourning the birthplace of our Jewish heritage. Absorb not merely the sites, history and geography, but also the soul of the land.
Travel Dates: Sunday, April 22 - Wednesday, May 2
Program Dates: Monday, April 23 - Tuesday, May 1
- Helicopter ride with former IAF pilots over Israel's heartland
- Exclusive tour of the Western Wall Tunnels with world-renowned archeologist
- Israel's innovative start-ups in trendy Tel Aviv
- Hebron, the city of the Partiarchs and Matriarchs, Jerusalem, the mystical and art city of Tzfat, the Galilee, Masada and Ein Gedi.
- Friday night celebration at the Western Wall
- An exclusive visit to an IDF base to interact with active combat soldiers
- Hear from political & security analysts about the pressing issues of the day
- Interact with local residents
- Culinary tour of the bustling Machane Yehuda Market
- Sample Israel's top wines & restaurants
- Float in the Dead Sea - the lowest place on Earth
- Five-star accommodation & meals
Please note itinerary is not finalized and subject to change based on time, weather, security and other considerations.
ITINERARY AND PRICING WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY.
IF YOU ARE INTERESTED AND WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHEN ALL THE INFORMATION GOES UP PLEASE EMAIL INFO@BOSTONCHABAD.ORG