BOSTON COMMUNITY TRIP TO ISRAEL
Revel in her History, Sites and Culture
An eight day immersive experience sojourning the birthplace of our Jewish heritage. Absorb not merely the sites, history and geography, but also the soul of the land.
Travel Dates: Sunday, March 11 - Tuesday, March 20
Program Dates: Monday, March 12 - Monday, March 19
- Helicopter ride with former IAF pilots over Israel's heartland
- Exclusive tour of the Western Wall Tunnels with world-renowned archeologist
- Israel's innovative start-ups in trendy Tel Aviv
- Hebron, the city of the Partiarchs and Matriarchs, Jerusalem, the mystical and art city of Tzfat, the Galilee, Masada and Ein Gedi.
- Friday night celebration at the Western Wall
- An exclusive visit to an IDF base to interact with active combat soldiers
- Hear from political & security analysts about the pressing issues of the day
- Interact with local residents
- Culinary tour of the bustling Machane Yehuda Market
- Sample Israel's top wines & restaurants
- Float in the Dead Sea - the lowest place on Earth
- Five-star accommodation & meals
Please note itinerary is subject to reasonable change based on time, weather, security and other considerations.
For the full itinerary, pricing, and any other inquiries please email: Info@BostonChabad.org or call: 617.247.7100
Sunday, March 11: El Al direct flight leaving Boston at 10:00 PM and arriving in Tel Aviv on Monday, March 12 at 2:25 PM
Day One - Monday, March 12: Welcome to Israel! Enjoy scenic views of Israel and begin the tour of trendy Tel Aviv.
Day Two - Tuesday, March 13: Explore Israel's Financial Capital and technological citadel Tell Aviv! Learn about the Start-up Nation as you meet with high-tech entrepreneurs who are changing the world we live in!
Day Three - Wednesday, March 14: Gain a bird’s-eye view of Israel’s strategic security & demographic challenges as you take a helicopter ride over Tul Karem, the Seam Line & the Coastal Plain.
Day Four - Thursday, March 15: Discover the splendor of the Second Temple as you navigate the fascinating Western Wall Tunnels with renowned archeologist Dr. Gabi Bar and wade through Hezekiah’s Water Tunnels dug some 2700 years ago.
Day Five - Friday, March 16: Pay tribute to the memory of the Six Million at Yad Vashem Holocaust Museum & Children’s Memorial with world renowned guide Esther Freund. Lunch at the award-winning Gush Etzion Winery.
Day Six - Saturday, March 17: Tour of one of the oldest cities in the world, Israel's capital Jerusalem.
Day Seven - Sunday, March 18: Host IDF combat troops for a BBQ at their base and meet with Senior Israeli Generals and commanders. Ascend the desert fortress of Masada and float in the Dead Sea.
Day Eight - Monday, March 19: Departure for the North via the Jordan Valley. Lookout over the border with Syria from Tel Saki & hear the story of the Six Day & Yom Kippur War. Visit Golan Heights wineries.
Tuesday, March 20: El Al direct flight leaving TLV airport at 12:30 AM arriving in BOS at 6:30 AM.